Pavel Kouřil wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 1:47 PM, Anatol Belski <anatol....@belski.net> wrote:
>>
>> for anyone needing to test on Windows, there was builds for an older RFC
>> version
>>
>> http://windows.php.net/downloads/snaps/ostc/scalar_type_hints_2_strict_mode/
>>
>> but I just made quick builds for the current as well
>>
>> http://windows.php.net/downloads/snaps/ostc/scalar_type_hints_v5/
>>
>> So you've got the choice.
>
> I've tried the build, and it seems like it's in the strict mode 100%
> by default, and the "declare" statement doesn't recognize strict_types
> ("PHP Warning: Unsupported declare 'strict_types'"). Is this
> intentional?

I quickly tried both php-7.0.0-dev-nts-Win32-VC11-x64.zip, but it seems
the 2015-03-18 build doesn't handle scalar type hints at all.

    <?php

    function foo(int $n) {
        var_dump($n);
    }
    foo(42);

    Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to foo() must be an
    instance of int, integer given, called in [...] on line 6 and
    defined in [...] on line 3

The 2015-02-09 build works fine, at least for this example.

--
Christoph M. Becker