The problem here is that it is not a standard mail setup so finding online
resources is tricky. It is Ecelerity from MessageSystems. I have been
poking the config trying to find where this subject keyword thing is
defined, but so far no luck. In the short term I think we need someone who
knows Ecelerity to help with this specific problem, but if you would like
to read up on it and be the mail server guy, that would be awesome and
perhaps you could help transition to a more standard setup that we have a
chance of maintaining. Or if not that, at least write up some dumbed down
docs on how this beast works.

-Rasmus