Hi!

> Ah, thanks, Nikita!  Considering this, I'm not against delaying beta1
> for two weeks and having an alpha4, provided that we do not allow any
> new (i.e. not yet under discussion) RFC to target 7.3.
>
> Stas, what do you think?

Sorry for late answer, I've been behind my emails due to being extremely
busy.

I think we should go for 7.4 with this and take our time. Typed
properties is not some small deprecation or new function. It's a big
thing. If we rush it, it will become messy, there's no way around it. I
know about 7.4 "deprecations only" plans, but my personal take on this
it's too early to close on that, and between the choices of "fat 7.4"
and "rushing TP into 7.3 right now" I am firmly on the side of the former.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com