Den 2018-12-07 kl. 00:00, skrev Christoph M. Becker:

On 06.12.2018 at 21:46, Björn Larsson wrote:

This was something that I also noticed, earlier all references was
pointing to a *.php.net site in the release announcement. For 7.x
releases mostly RFCs was listed. Should the announcement be updated
pointing to a non github adress?
Yes.  However, only two (and a half) of the features could be linked to
RFCs, and the migration guide has not yet been rolled out.  I'll fix
this as soon as possible.

Thanks a million :) One thing I missed as a highlight in the announcement
was the JSON RFC, it's a clear improvement in error handling, maybe also
the list RFC implementing a 16 year old feature request...

OTOH, the announcement is out so maybe that train has left the station ;-)

r//Björn L