Currently if iommu-cells = 2 then SMMU treats the 2 cells as stream-id  +
stream-id mask. While DT binding is silent on how 2 cells, which means that
actually stream-id could be more than 32bit, but SMMU uses it in the way it
wants to, which is not correct. If we be more explicit on defining the meaning
of two cells than it will avoid confusion and implementation will match the DT
binding definition.

Thanks
-Bharat