On 2010-04-06 18:10 -0400, Benjamin R. Haskell wrote:
> Guess I'll go back to lurking.  (I'm only still here for the occasional
> Tuomo rant.)

I use Windows. I have only been in Finland three months during
the last year. I'm running out of material.

(Although I could rant about software bloat and ever diminishing
laptop screen heights, etc., which make it impossible to work
around bloatware the brute force way of adding ever more hardware.
But I can't be arsed. Oh, how fscking difficult it's to buy
a summer jacket these days: almost everything is full of plastic.
I hate plastic noise. I hate plastic against skin.)

--
Tuomo