2010/4/8 Evgeny Kurbatov <evgenykurba...@yandex.ru>:
>>  As for the assumption  "not worth having Tuomo as a lead
>> non-developer...IMO", see other
>> projects such as Vim, or crappy Linux, where the leaders barely contribute
>> to the project. Instead they guide it.
> Actually it does not matter who the leader is if we choose well
> appointed strategy for the project.

Possibly, but it might be worth considering choosing another
benevolent dictator and letting them have the final say on design
matters on the fork. If only to avoid design by comittee.

--
I appear to be temporarily using gmail's horrible interface. I
apologise for any failure in my part in trying to make it do the right