No not at all. I was just letting you know that I don’t really have much more I
can do to help reduce your confusion.  You are also hitting the areas that I am
confused about as well.

George

From: Gregg Reynolds [mailto:d...@mobileink.com]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 4:32 PM
To: Nash, George <george.n...@intel.com>
Cc: Joo-Chul Kevin Lee <cms.r...@gmail.com>; iotivity-dev
<iotivity-dev@lists.iotivity.org>
Subject: Re: [dev] difference between "Platform ID" and "PIID" ?

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018, 6:23 PM Nash, George
<george.n...@intel.com<mailto:george.n...@intel.com>> wrote:
I was attempting to do my best to describe the difference based on the
documentation. There are definitely some holes in my knowledge. I was hoping
that someone else would add onto my description and add clarification since I
was really limited by what was provided from the documentation.

Hope you did not take my response as a bitch about you - not at all! Just
trying to understand.