That sounds like a reasonable clarification to me. I believe the OCF
Architecture Task Group would have to review that kind of proposal, if you guys
want to bring a spec Change Request to them.

Dan

From: Gregg Reynolds <d...@mobileink.com>
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2018 12:00 PM
To: Daniel Mihai (WINDOWS) <daniel.mi...@microsoft.com>
Cc: Heldt-Sheller, Nathan <nathan.heldt-shel...@intel.com>; Nash, George
<george.n...@intel.com>; iotivity-dev <iotivity-dev@lists.iotivity.org>
Subject: Re: [dev] difference between "Platform ID" and "PIID" ?

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018, 1:51 PM Daniel Mihai (WINDOWS)
<daniel.mi...@microsoft.com<mailto:daniel.mi...@microsoft.com>> wrote:
Nathan, I think your statement “PIID is the Protocol-agnostic ID that can be
used by a Client to correlate multiple Platforms (OCF and non-OCF)” would be
more clear if you used “correlate multiple Protocols”, instead of “correlate
multiple Platforms”.
Maybe "multiple application-layer protocols"?