On Tue, Jul 24, 2018, 6:17 PM Heldt-Sheller, Nathan <
nathan.heldt-shel...@intel.com> wrote:

> Yeah, but the OCF specification development and review process definitely
> requires OCF membership, no way around that for IP reasons etc… so we can’t
> take that to IoTivity

Nobody is asking to change that. Deliberations and votes are members-only.
That is compatible with community feedback at any time in the process.

Please look at the way w3c works. Members settle on a final draft. You
publish it as e.g. 2.0-RC1 and give the community a month or two to provide
feedback. Members then decide whether feedback merits changes. Not
complicated.

Boils down to: do you want to catch bugs before or after Release?