[Carol Hebert]
> Please let me know if there's anything else I can do (building, testing,
> etc.) to help with this effort.

You can provide your sourceforge username, so I can add you to the
project and allow you to integrate the patches yourself.  I had a look
at the mailing list archive, and believe I saw patches posted from Al
Chu, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz, Carol Hebert, Dmitry Frolov and Steffen
Persvold.  I guess it would be a good idea to give cvs write access to
these people, but I fail to find their sourceforge username.  Those of
you who want write access to work on ipmitool, please send me your
sourceforge username.  I post this only to the developer mailing list,
to see who of you are following the mailing list.

> P.S.  Do you have an ipmitool test plan you use for Debian that you
> could post here for our use?

Nope.  I just build and upload for others to test.  I lack a machine
with debian and ipmitool.

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen