> Hi Fernando,
>
> I'm biased, but I'd prefer the reference (your first suggestion), unless
> the ext-transmit draft gets stuck in the process, in which case you could
> make an editorial change later, even up to AUTH48.

As noted, I'm open to any of the two options. That said, would a
normative ref to draft-ietf-6man-ext-transmit be really appropriate/correct?

If you think about it, that'd be an "informational reference" rather
than an authoritative one... (you don't need to read
draft-ietf-6man-ext-transmit to understand
draft-ietf-6man-oversized-header-chain-05.txt). For instance, the IANA
registry itself is not a normative reference.

Anyone else has an opinion on this one? Chairs?

> BTW check the IANA URL too; I think you had a pointer to a .txt file, but
> these days IANA is .xml based.

Do you know which file is the authoritative one?

Cheers,
--
Fernando Gont
SI6 Networks