On 16/05/2021 21:04, Nikolai Zhubr wrote:
Ok, no need for a floppy actually. Apparently the "boot partition" method is still usable as long as disk partitioning was performed carefully (I ran Msdos' fdisk utility on this same board to add a partition so as to avoid possible conflicts with BIOS' geometry settings).

The result is a total hang with no message displayed whatsoever and Caps Lock not responding.

I'm quite sure loading from disk is successfull, because from my previous attempts I know an error message would be displayed in case of a read failure.

Thanks for testing. Next step is probably to try building with DEBUG=libprefix

Michael