--- Begin Message ---
FWIW,

I have a 45ft long by 20 ft. high Superloop about 10 ft. off of the ground
currently aimed at ~300 degrees and a 72 ft single KAZ aimed at ~260 degrees,
making for a 40 degree orientation difference. I recently did a few impromptu A
vs B comparisons between the two antennas on two of the Japanese big guns JOIB
and JOUB. Hands down, the KAZ provided stronger and more readable copy on those
two stations. That’s what inspired the “what if” question regarding the DKAZ.
The KAZ also seems to provide better signal to noise performance as well. I am
by no means an antenna expert, only a habitual antenna experimenter.

Great discussion!

73,

Craig Barnes
Wheat Ridge, CO