Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 09:04:00 +0200
From: "Richard Franken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [ISSForum] Fusion problems after SP upgrade
SP6
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED] Net" <issforum@iss.net>

Hi all,

I am running a Siteprotector 2.0 environment, which
has been upgraded to
SP6. We also use the Fusion module. After the upgrade
the Fusion module was
in no way usable. So, we decided to reinstall Fusion.
We deregistered Fusiom
from SP, deinstalled Fusion from the server, rebooted
the server, installed
the latest Fusion 2.0 downloaded from ISS and
registered it with SP. So far
so good.

Now we have the problem that Fusion doesn't work.
Every time the ISSDaemon
service is stopped/started or the server rebooted, the
event log shows
(amongst others, but this one seems to be the most
important one) the
following message:

net.iss.sma.fusion.FusionException: Error creating
connection pool
(connectString=jdbc:ids://10.2.15.21:12/conn?dsn='DRIVER={SQL
Server};SERVER=10.2.15.21;database=RealSecureDB',
userName=SecurityFusionModule_FUSION):
java.net.ConnectException: Connection
refused: connect
net.iss.sma.fusion.dbutilities.SqlServer.createConnectionPool(Unknown
Source)
net.iss.sma.fusion.dbutilities.SqlServer.<init>(Unknown
Source)
net.iss.sma.fusion.dbutilities.DbManager.registerSqlServer(Unknown
Source)
net.iss.sma.fusion.dbutilities.DbManager.initServerConfigs(Unknown
Source)
net.iss.sma.fusion.dbutilities.DbManager.initOptionsFromCurrentPolicy(Unknown
Source)
net.iss.sma.fusion.FusionEngine.initOptionsFromCurrentPolicy(Unknown
Source)
net.iss.sma.fusion.FusionEngine.initFromPolicyAndCommandLine(Unknown
Source)
net.iss.sma.fusion.FusionEngine.startEngine(Unknown
Source)

Does anyone have any idea what causes this and how
this can be resolved?

thank you in advance,

Richard