Hmm...preliminarirly, I am also experiencing the
"offline" in=-an-out sensors. I am also experiencing
problems with the data coming into SP, as if there
will be hours where there are no alerts, like the SQL
job running to present the alerts to the SP console
isn't working, but it is..."Load sensor data" or
something like that. Maybe it's part of my
AgentManager problem. Thanks all.

BTW, would you people kindly turn off your spam
messages and out of office messages for the ISS forum?
 It's very annoying to receive 20 messages about spam
and OOO...

Cheese!

Marc

--- "Lorentz, Brian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We've also experienced similar problems since
> upgrading to SP 6.
>
> Without going into UI issues, our symptoms seem to
> be:
>
> Server Sensor on application server goes offline
> every 30 hours
> plus/minus 2 hours
>       (Isscsf.exe process seems to spike to ~ 499,000 K
> Mem Usage)
> Agent Manager goes offline
> All sensors reporting to this agent manager go
> offline
>       (Luckily - secondary agent manager/event collector
> (not on
> application server) continue to function)
>
> We've got an open ticket with ISS tech support.  If
> we/ISS solve the
> problem, we'll post a solution.
>
> - Brian

(connectString=jdbc:ids://10.2.15.21:12/conn?dsn='DRIVER={SQL
> Server};SERVER=10.2.15.21;database=RealSecureDB',
> userName=SecurityFusionModule_FUSION):
> java.net.ConnectException: Connection
> refused: connect

net.iss.sma.fusion.dbutilities.SqlServer.createConnectionPool(Unknown
> Source)

net.iss.sma.fusion.dbutilities.SqlServer.<init>(Unknown
> Source)

net.iss.sma.fusion.dbutilities.DbManager.registerSqlServer(Unknown
> Source)

net.iss.sma.fusion.dbutilities.DbManager.initServerConfigs(Unknown
> Source)

net.iss.sma.fusion.dbutilities.DbManager.initOptionsFromCurrentPolicy(Un
> known
> Source)

net.iss.sma.fusion.FusionEngine.initOptionsFromCurrentPolicy(Unknown
> Source)

net.iss.sma.fusion.FusionEngine.initFromPolicyAndCommandLine(Unknown