PragmaTwice commented on PR #1032:
URL: 
https://github.com/apache/incubator-kvrocks/pull/1032#issuecomment-1293638516

   > To be honest, I'm still a bit hard understanding the implementation 
well(maybe I should learn more about C++ templates), especially in the part 
about the exclusive flag. I'm very happy to see this push forward if other 
folks feel good.
   
   I think if the API is clear, intuitive and easy to understand enough, then 
maybe developers do not need to care and understand the implementation details.
   A classic redis command parsing scenario is demonstrated in this code 
snippet below, and it can be seen that the parsing process is relatively 
intuitive.
   
   
https://github.com/apache/incubator-kvrocks/blob/85ae20ddff43bb71e8370b7a2b19c51c746b6871/tests/cppunit/command_parser_test.cc#L35-L50


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to