jackylee-ch commented on PR #10161:
URL: https://github.com/apache/paimon/pull/10161#issuecomment-5968850125

   Rebased onto `cd34f029d` and force-pushed (no content change to the fix 
above).
   
   Heads-up on an unrelated upstream breakage I hit while getting this green: 
current `master` does not test-compile `paimon-core`. `GlobalIndexer.create` 
(paimon-common) now takes `List<DataField>`, but `IndexQuerySplitTest.java:921` 
added in #10201 still passes a single `DataField`:
   
   ```
   IndexQuerySplitTest.java:[921,79] incompatible types:
     org.apache.paimon.types.DataField cannot be converted to 
java.util.List<DataField>
   ```
   
   Because the Python CI lane test-compiles `paimon-core`, every PR rebuilt on 
current master fails before any Python test runs — which is what reddened this 
PR. I verified it reproduces on a clean rebase onto `master` HEAD and is gone 
at `cd34f029d` (the commit just before #10201). This PR is pure Python, so I 
based it there to get a representative green run; it stays `MERGEABLE` and can 
be fast-forwarded once master is fixed. Local: 57 partial-update tests pass, 
`paimon-core` test-compiles, flake8 clean.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to