On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 11:48:32 +0200
Tomasz Sterna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dnia 2008-04-04, pią o godzinie 08:11 -0700, Scott Baker pisze:
> > I'd LOVE to do that. I wish I'd known that was an option two days 
> > ago before I deployed (I had old docs). Is there a way to convert
> > to SQLite?
> 
> There is a tool to dump BDB to MySQL in tools/ directory. Maybe it
> could be used to move to SQLite.
> Unfortunately, it does not work with current DB schema - I hope it
> gets fixed soon.

Can you tell me what changes were made to the db stucture (or point to
some kind of diff) and I'll update the script.
Sorry, but I don't really have the time right now to find the
differences myself. :-(

Regards,
Daniel Willmann

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to