Harald Braumann wrote:
This is from my brand new Fedora 8 Jabberd2 installation:

:perl bdbdump.pl authreg.db
bdbdump.pl: open db authreg.db ...
bdbdump.pl: OK
bdbdump.pl: walking sub dbs ...
<sm-bdb>
bdbdump.pl: found sub db jabber.perturb.org
bdbdump.pl: dump db jabber.perturb.org ...
bdbdump.pl: Error opening authreg.db/jabber.perturb.org: jabber.perturb.org: unsupported hash version: 9

Yeah, it only dumps sm storage, not authreg.

:perl bdbdump.pl sm.db
bdbdump.pl: open db sm.db ...
bdbdump.pl: OK
bdbdump.pl: walking sub dbs ...
<sm-bdb>
bdbdump.pl: found sub db active
bdbdump.pl: dump db active ...
bdbdump.pl: Error opening sm.db/active: active: unsupported hash version: 9

In fact I can't find ANY tools that will read any of the BD files I have. All about usupported hash type 9. I'd happily write a BDB -> Sqlite conversion tool if I could read the BDB files.

--
Scott Baker - Canby Telcom
RHCE - System Administrator - 503.266.8253

--
To unsubscribe send a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to