Harald Braumann wrote:
On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 11:48:32 +0200
Tomasz Sterna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dnia 2008-04-04, pią o godzinie 08:11 -0700, Scott Baker pisze:
I'd LOVE to do that. I wish I'd known that was an option two days ago before I deployed (I had old docs). Is there a way to convert
to SQLite?
There is a tool to dump BDB to MySQL in tools/ directory. Maybe it
could be used to move to SQLite.
Unfortunately, it does not work with current DB schema - I hope it
gets fixed soon.

What does not work? bdbdump.pl? I just checked with 2.1.23 and it seems
OK.

This is from my brand new Fedora 8 Jabberd2 installation:

:perl bdbdump.pl authreg.db
bdbdump.pl: open db authreg.db ...
bdbdump.pl: OK
bdbdump.pl: walking sub dbs ...
<sm-bdb>
bdbdump.pl: found sub db jabber.perturb.org
bdbdump.pl: dump db jabber.perturb.org ...
bdbdump.pl: Error opening authreg.db/jabber.perturb.org: jabber.perturb.org: unsupported hash version: 9

--
Scott Baker - Canby Telcom
RHCE - System Administrator - 503.266.8253

--
To unsubscribe send a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to