On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 08:07:46 -0700
Scott Baker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Harald Braumann wrote:
> > On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 11:48:32 +0200
> > Tomasz Sterna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > 
> >> Dnia 2008-04-04, pią o godzinie 08:11 -0700, Scott Baker pisze:
> >>> I'd LOVE to do that. I wish I'd known that was an option two days 
> >>> ago before I deployed (I had old docs). Is there a way to convert
> >>> to SQLite?
> >> There is a tool to dump BDB to MySQL in tools/ directory. Maybe it
> >> could be used to move to SQLite.
> >> Unfortunately, it does not work with current DB schema - I hope it
> >> gets fixed soon.
> > 
> > What does not work? bdbdump.pl? I just checked with 2.1.23 and it
> > seems OK.
> 
> This is from my brand new Fedora 8 Jabberd2 installation:
> 
> :perl bdbdump.pl authreg.db
> bdbdump.pl: open db authreg.db ...
> bdbdump.pl: OK
> bdbdump.pl: walking sub dbs ...
> <sm-bdb>
> bdbdump.pl: found sub db jabber.perturb.org
> bdbdump.pl: dump db jabber.perturb.org ...
> bdbdump.pl: Error opening authreg.db/jabber.perturb.org: 
> jabber.perturb.org: unsupported hash version: 9
> 
Yeah, it only dumps sm storage, not authreg.

Cheers,
harry

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to