I respond to this message back in time to ask a question:

Le 11/09/2012 13:35, Tomasz Sterna a écrit :
[...]
Components have its own names.
Each component needs to be uniquely named.

        Is it because components could previously have same names that there is «
switch(targets->rtype) » at router/router.c:502, and all the "multi" attribute,
route_MULTI_TO and route_MULTI_FROM?

        If not, I have misunderstood something about the purpose of these...?

        If yes, I think I can remove that functionality completely...?
--