Hi Andreas,

Thank you for letting us know!
This relates to https://github.com/jacoco/jacoco/pull/829 , which indeed
was implemented in JaCoCo version 0.8.3.
So the workaround, as you already probably guessed - is to use JaCoCo
version 0.8.2.
Currently I investigate another report related to the same change (
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jacoco/0L3PBkNMEgQ/68-WTRGQAQAJ ), so will
do my best to have a deeper look at yours.

Regards,
Evgeny