Hi Evgeny,

> Thank you for letting us know!

you're welcome. And thanks for being always super-responsive. I wish all
OSS projects were like that.

> This relates to https://github.com/jacoco/jacoco/pull/829 , which indeed
> was implemented in JaCoCo version 0.8.3.
> So the workaround, as you already probably guessed - is to use JaCoCo
> version 0.8.2.
> Currently I investigate another report related to the same change (
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jacoco/0L3PBkNMEgQ/68-WTRGQAQAJ ), so
> will do my best to have a deeper look at yours.

In case you haven't see it already, my NetBeans bug report contains a
minimal Maven project with which you can reproduce the issue; it just
puts the problematic NetBeans module (NetBeans module != Java module) on
the classpath and launches Surefire with the JaCoCo agent.

Best wishes,

Andreas
--
Dr. Andreas Sewe | s...@cqse.eu | +49 152 56342856