Hey,

unfortunately Jonas never published his overall changes, maybe now he
understands why i kindly asked him to do so.
I think Jonas maybe ran into every single problem one could encounter
on the way, so if you read the thread you will probably be able to come
up with a similar patch at some point. That would be the duplication of
efforts, getting a first working patch into a mergeable form is another
story.

If there are legal reasons to not publish code on the list i suggest
you exchange patches between each other. But of cause i would like to
see contributions eventually ;).

regards,
Henning