Hi,

Thanks for the information, I have been looking more into this thread.
For my understanding:
Is the pci_(read/write)_config() access using MMIO from guest ARM side
supposed to access .pci_mmconfig_base address (0xfc000000 for zcu102, which
I see it being "reserved memory" in the Ultrascale+ TRM) and thus
trigger arch_handle_dabt()->mmio_handle_access() on hypervisor side, or am
I off track?

Thanks,
Constantin