> Please let me know how you intend to proceed with your i2c slave.
> I could port my code to jallib when I put the user code in a call-back
> procedure.

I don't understand why you activate start/stop interrupts in your slave. For 
me, that's not necessary, unless you want to debug the bus (very handy) or 
implement a software master (software implementation based on some hardware 
features, though).

Maybe we could put both yours and mine (one with start/stop interrupts, one 
without). Mine is the implementation of Microchip Application Note AN734A + 
some fixes taken from elsewhere:

 * appnote: http://sirbot.org/sirbot-modules/datasheets/AN734A.pdf/view
 * one of my old post: 
http://sirloon.net/loonaweb/sirblog/i2c-com-with-two-16f88-master-slave



Seb
-- 
Sébastien LELONG
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to