I think our code is not that much different....

- I put the state procedures 'inline', saving a stack level, a bit
faster and smaller.
- I receive and transmit from a buffer and have a user code part to
process this buffer at the right (well, almost right) moment.(I don't
know how to activate start/stop interrupts but I would like them).
- I don't have any code in state 5 (and that might be an issue...)

I would like to see how you're going to interface between the main
code and the lib. Unless it is worth while this interface have it both
your an my way, I see no reason to have both libs. This will only be
confusing for jallib users.

Joep

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to