> It is. But intosc is not fed into the cpu (see figure 4-6)

Reading this diagram (I'm not an expert, this kind of diagram burns my 
brain...), I understand IRCF = 0 with INTOSC is not possible, which is 
confirmed reading the datasheet: postscaler allows values from 115KHz to 
8MHz, not 31.25KHz.

Maybe (?) when I set clock to 31.25KHz, it switches to INRC instead of 
INTOSC... There's no INTRC config in device files. Actually I don't event 
know the difference between the two. This is out what I can understand :)

I also need to check, but 115Kbds serial perfectly works with int...@8mhz and 
I wouldn't expect it to work @31KHz, so for me by default it really runs 
@8MHz.


Cheers,
Seb
-- 
Sébastien LELONG
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to