2008/12/23, Sebastien LELONG <[email protected]>:
>
> Hi Joep,
>
> Thanks again for your investigation ! I tried your master & slave, works
> nice ! I then  kept your master, and modify my slave: remove serial_hw_write,
> put a OSCCON_IRCF = 7: works. Then remove OSCCON_IRCF = 7 (no
> serial_hw_write): works...
>
Good!

> So the problem really comes from my serial_hw_write calls (this is one of my
> speciality: I consider them as just some debug statement without even the
> slightest impact on timing etc... :)).
You could probably do so if you use serial_hw_int_cts, since that
queues the chars.

>
> Question: why not setting OSCCON_IRCF = 7 makes the slave works ? Seems to be
> the default value, at least for me ! Re-thinking about the problem, I use
> tiny bootloader for my 16f88s. The tinybl configuration (the file used)
> specifies  internal osc @8MHz and serial @19200bds. Could it be possible that
> tinybl sets IRCF = 7, and this values is kept by the PIC as the default ?
Yes, that would explain it!

Joep

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to