Sebastien Lelong wrote:
> Hi Wayne,
> 
> 
>> As a linux user JalEdit & Picshell, unless they run under wine, are of
>> no use.
> 
> 
> AFAIK, and the last time I tried, Picshell works like a charm under Linux,
> natively (no wine). It's wxPython based (IIRC), so it's cross-platform. What
> does "python ps.py" says ?

I have installed every wxpython package Debian has.  Still getting errors.

-----------------------------------------------
r...@buddy:/usr/local/picshell/src# python  ps.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "ps.py", line 1, in <module>
     from picshell.ui.PicShell import PicShell
   File "/usr/local/picshell/src/picshell/ui/PicShell.py", line 757, in 
<module>
     app = PicShell(0)
   File 
"/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/wx-2.6-gtk2-unicode/wx/_core.py", line 
7700, in __init__
     self._BootstrapApp()
   File 
"/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/wx-2.6-gtk2-unicode/wx/_core.py", line 
7352, in _BootstrapApp
     return _core_.PyApp__BootstrapApp(*args, **kwargs)
   File "/usr/local/picshell/src/picshell/ui/PicShell.py", line 748, in 
OnInit
     self.frame.rootSplitter.SetSashPosition(0,0)
AttributeError: 'MultiSplitterWindow' object has no attribute 
'SetSashPosition'

------------------------------------------

Maybe I have a version problem.  I am running unstable so it should have 
the latest versions.

Wayne


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to