Hi Seb,

Sebastien Lelong wrote:

> There's also pic_program_eeprom.jal. I can remember discussion between Rob
> and Eur, about merging this into pic_data_eeprom (or the like). I don't know
> where it is now. Maybe we could re-open the discussion).

When I was fixing the data_eeprom library I had the idea to include 
reading/writing program memory. But it became pretty complicated to make 
it work for both the midrange and the 18Fs and I decided it should 
become a separate lib. I started with it but when other things came 
around I stopped with the development.  I could pick it up again...

BTW as far as I remember the discussion with Eur (where is he?) was 
mainly about terminology.

Regards, Rob.

-- 
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to