2009/1/3, Sunish Issac <[email protected]>:
>
>
> I too felt that Bert is against an initiative like jallib, which I had
> discussed before. Having a full pack with jallib, jaledit and PIC shell with
> an installable setup program for win32 will definitely make Bert Pack
> useless.
>
He is not in the business of maintaining 'packs', but selling books.
Jallib is not compatible with the examples in his book and I can
imagine that is not good for his business...
But if we stay compatible with his book, this will just limit us too
much to make real progress.

Joep

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to