2009/1/3, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>:
> Anway, on normal use, it just works perfectly.

Then I am confident it is good enough to release.

Btw, I forgot to add the timer0-lib to the release file. Done this now.
I tried to generate samples so they could be included too but got an
error (i think jallib.py is still using unvalidated..)

Joep

C:\myrobot\jal\projects\jallib_test>c:\python25\python c:\jallib\tools\jallib.py
 sample -a c:\jallib\unvalidated\sample   | tee sample_log.txt
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "c:\jallib\tools\jallib.py", line 1351, in <module>
    callme(action_args)
  File "c:\jallib\tools\jallib.py", line 1024, in do_sample
    generate_all_samples(path_to_sample)
  File "c:\jallib\tools\jallib.py", line 991, in generate_all_samples
    fullboarfiles = find_board_files(boardpath)
  File "c:\jallib\tools\jallib.py", line 955, in find_board_files
    return [os.path.join(boarddir,f) for f in os.listdir(boarddir) if not f.star
tswith(".") and f.startswith("board_") and f.endswith(".jal")]
WindowsError: [Error 3] Het systeem kan het opgegeven pad niet vinden: 'c:\\jall
ib\\unvalidated\\sample\\test\\board\\*.*'
Nr of samples generated succesfully:
0

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to