You should specify JALLIB_REPOS, not only JALLIB_ROOT. See jallib.bat for
example. In jallib.bat, just specify JALLIB_ROOT, and all other variables
are "computed" from it. But, jallib.py, the python script, expect
JALLIB_REPOS to be set to "...../include" and/or JALLIB_SAMPLEDIR to be set
to "...../sample"

I'd ask you why don't you use jallib.bat: copy this script, adapt it your
installation (set JALLIB_ROOT and JALLIB_JALV2) and that's it. This should
make you life easier.

About deleting the sample when not compiling, I agree, I'll fix this.


Seb

2009/1/3 Joep Suijs <[email protected]>

>
> Hi Seb,
>
> You were right, this solved the auto generation.
>
> I do however have an other problem (probably doing something wrong).
>
> I try to generate 1 example, but it does not compile due to the wrong
> path (see output below). I do set jallib_root but it takes the current
> directory and its subdirectories for the search path. When I run the
> same script in the root of jallib, then the sample is generated.
>
> I am also wondering if it is logical to compile a sample you
> specificly ask to generate and delete if it is not generated properly.
> This makes it dificult to track when there is something wrong with the
> sample...
>
> Joep
>
> C:\myrobot\jal\projects\jallib_test>set JALLIB_ROOT=c:\jallib
> C:\myrobot\jal\projects\jallib_test>set
> board=c:\jallib\sample\test\board\board_16f88_js.jal
> C:\myrobot\jal\projects\jallib_test>set
> test=c:\jallib\sample\test\peripheral\timer\test_timer0_interval.jal
> C:\myrobot\jal\projects\jallib_test>set
> output=c:\myrobot\jal\projects\jallib_test\sample.jal
> C:\myrobot\jal\projects\jallib_test>c:\python25\python
> c:\jallib\tools\jallib.py sample -b
> c:\jallib\sample\test\board\board_16f88_js.jal -t
> c:\jallib\sample\test\peripheral\timer\test_timer0_interval.jal -o
> c:\myrobot\jal\projects\jallib_test\sample.jal
> cmd: ['jalv2', '-s', '.;.\\python',
> 'c:\\myrobot\\jal\\projects\\jallib_test\\sample.jal']
> jal 2.4i (compiled Dec  1 2008)
>
> >
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to