Hi, Google Sites have a tree structure regarding to static pages. As an example, you can have few main categories, inside categories you can have how many books you want. Then every book can have chapters, and so on.. but I don't know how far you can go (how many branches). It also have a news module (something like a blog). At every page you can attach files. You can use it for jallib but must organize it with a paper and a pencil before. Create a test site before and explore it. The news module can be used as blog but only Google Sites members can comment... so, I'm still using Blogger: http://moriscanet.blogspot.com. Also, you can't include javascript as in Blogger.
Is at no cost and is secure but can't be compared with Drupal, e107, etc... Test it and decide what to do. As for boards, I'm a beginner with limited knowledge and resources. I just wanted to give an impulse to this team. I really need a general good working board. A board which I can use it for a weather station, windmill controller/logger, cnc board (as arduino is used for reprap), etc. and all using USB for comm. and data transfer (because these applications require mainly portable computers where you can't find serial/parallel connectors anymore). --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
