I just saw Pinguino. Is a great PIC project regarding to Arduino (I
will start using it when I will buy a 18f2550 or 18f4550). And you can
have up to 16 PWM outputs if you want.
Jaluino it will be not Jaluino if don't provide the same programing
language (as Pinguino is doing!!).

But as a new project (which can use same shields as for Arduino - or
maybe only the shield principle) will be interested. I think is easy
for you to build another layer over jallib similar to bert's starter
pack for beginners.

In fact, IMO is the next step for jallib and another good reason for
keeping this project alive from a user view: his own board. A reason
good enough also for jal compiler himself.

Another step is a math library (is a must in windmill controllers,
loggers, weather stations) - don't say is not an efficient way to use
a microcontroller, PICAXE have this requirement and is intensively
used. Believe me or not, IMO is the main reason of loosing users... Of
course, this is for JAL compiler developer.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to