then forget it, i'll find a way
thx
seb

2009/7/23 Rob Hamerling <[email protected]>

>
>
> Hi Seb,
>
> Sebastien Lelong wrote:
>
> > I'm having troubles merging my last datasheet parsing results with
> existing
> > pinmap (which was manually updated).
> > Can you provide a list of PIC/pins added in your last device files
> version ?
> > I'm sure how to interpret "svn diff" results...
>
> I'm afraid I have not such a list on hand!
> If you insist ;-) I might modify one of my 'help' scripts to build such
> a list.  I'll see what I can do.
>
> Regards, Rob.
>
> --
> Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)
>
> >
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to