Hi Seb,

Sebastien Lelong wrote:
> 
> My last parsing has some error, for instance there's no pin RA3 (or GP3) for
> 10F220. Why ? Because in order to search pins, it extracts pin_.*_direction
> from device files. And there's no pin_a3_direction for 10F220. I guess this
> is because it's a input only pin, isn't ?

Seems you made the same sort of mistake as me! Effectively you iused the 
TRISx register, me the LATx regsiter.

> If so, I need to extract again the pin from device files. I'll let you know
> when it's ready...

I'll try to be patient...

I think it is not a bad idea to check which pins are new and which pins 
may have disappeared (I expect none, but better to know for sure). I'm 
already underway with my +pin -pin list!

Regards, Rob.


-- 
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to