hi Rob,

I had a look at your file, and check:

  - 18F4550 : device file declare pins RE3 and RA6. No alias for these...
The problem is, while all other pins & aliases are declared as
"R<pin>/alias/alias", these are declared as "alias/alias/R<pin>". I'll need
to update my parse :(
  - 16F877 : no alias for RB1, RB2, RB4 and RB5. That's ok.

I'll see what I can do !


Cheers,
Seb



> Hi Seb,
>
> Sebastien Lelong wrote:
> >
> > Many thanks for your file, it really helped me merging what was needed to
> !
> > This only PICs I couldn't dealt with were: 18F87K90 and 18F87K22 because
> of
> > missing datasheet reference. I guess these won't be used soon (except
> maybe
> > for a Jaluino Ultramega board :)).
>
> I have generated new device files with your new pinmap file. I observed
> a lot of pins without alias, which made me suspicious.  Many of these
> pins do have an alias specification in the datasheet (I took only a
> snapshot on some, like the 18f4550).
> Please find attached a list (ZIP-file!) of pins of all pins with zero
> aliases (straight from the JSON file, but sorted).
>
> Regards, Rob.
>
>
>
> --
> Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)
>
> >
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to