Hi Vasile,
You might take a look at RfCandy, http://www.rfcandy.biz/shop/

13 MHz 2.5 ppm VTCXO = 2.5 Euro
16.8 MHz 2.5 ppm VTCXO = 3 Euro

 Also reasonable shipping & handling costs

Albert


On Mar 11, 7:43 am, vasile surducan <[email protected]> wrote:
> Yes, I've worked even with 2.5ppm VTCXO.(output frequency may be slighty
> modified using a voltage)
> However some of them are so expensive ($75 up to $150) that are prohibitive.
> I've seen 3.3V TCXO with 5ppm at $2.5 or so, I think at Digikey.
>
> On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 1:15 AM, mattschinkel <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>
>
> > Actually, I was able to find the datasheet for the one I have:
>
> >http://www.brookdale.com/Fox/f1100e.pdf
>
> > Frequency Stability / Part Number
> > ±100PPM / F1100E
> > ±50PPM / F1145E
> > ±25PPM / F1144E
>
> > Matt.
>
> > On Mar 10, 2:57 pm, mattschinkel <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > Has anyone tried crystal based oscillators like this one for an RTC? I
> > > have one, but did not try it on RTC. You just add GND + 5v and get an
> > > output.
>
> > >http://cgi.ebay.com/1K-NDK-1264-14-31818MHZ-FULL-SIZE-CRYSTAL-OSCILLA...
>
> > > Maybe search the net for a datasheet and see if you can find something
> > > about accuracy.
>
> > > Matt.
>
> > > On Mar 10, 4:30 pm, "m...@watty" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > > On Mar 10, 5:45 pm, vasile surducan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > > > This is not necessary since there is available a calibration
> > register.
>
> > > > That's nice.
>
> > > > You'll want either NPO capacitors, or possibly quality  Pxxx or Nxxx
> > > > depending on temperature coefficient of crystal.
>
> > > > I wonder how you decide what to put in calibration register?- Hide
> > quoted text -
>
> > > - Show quoted text -
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "jallib" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]>
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to