Hi Mike,
The 18f4550 has the ability to set the USB clock independently from
the CPI clock (using OSC1/OSC2 for USB PLL using a regular 8 or 20 MHz
crystal
and T1OS0/T1OS1 as the CPU/Peripheral input using the VTCXO), then use
timer2 as an accurate time base clock.
Drawbacks, CPU does not run as max speed (48MHz), have to sacrifice
one additional input pin). As control the voltage you can use a 2R
ladder network,
use the PWM with RC network (accurate) or even use the buildin Voltage
reference module of the PIC (but doesn't have many DA levels)
 Albert

On Mar 11, 2:25 pm, "m...@watty" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 11, 1:08 pm, vasile surducan <[email protected]> wrote:> Hi Albert,
> > This guy from passagen is really good. A couple of years ago I've buit a
> > part of this one:http://hem.passagen.se/communication/uv916rec.html
> > <http://hem.passagen.se/communication/uv916rec.html>and used only as signal
> > generator, it works even today...
>
> Amazing.. I have the "plans" of all his tuner projects downloaded ages
> ago. I have a UV916 and UV917 from scrapped VHS (mechanical fail) and
> TV (PSU fail).
> I've been meaning to stick one in a box with a KS0107, keypad, and
> rotary encoder. I'll use a variant of my CatPad HW & SW in a bigger
> box.
>
> I never realised there was a shop. I think for signal generators or
> measuring the 12.8MHz is the most useful of his TXCO. Though my
> LMX2430 design used 10MHz, it's not hard to change.  However can you
> get the USB 2.0 clock using external 12.8MHz clock on PIC 18F4550?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to