> > My next step would be to implement a trace function
> that regularly outputs the program counter value to see
> where the program hangs.
> >
> 
> It *could* be you're running in a compiler bug. If this is
> actually
> the case, you can track the issue down and have code to
> reproduce it,
> Kyle can probably fix it.
> And for your infomation: there seems to be a bug related to
> 'pragma inline'...

It did not work, even without the inline procedure...

I've had an idea that a "goto" would jump to the wrong place, and in the 
dissassembly I found the loop crossing some line, like 0x3fff and 0x4000, can't 
remember the exact numbers

On PIC16, which I'm more familiar with, this could cause trouble, but the PIC18 
should not suffer such problems. Also, when I pushed the loop entirely to the 
next memory part using a few hundred nops, nothing changed.

Greets,
Kiste


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to