On Jan 14, 9:40 pm, Joep Suijs <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Vasi,
>
> ..........................................
> But how could this have worked for you without the delay? And what is
> the point of the 4ms delay in the conversion procedure?
>
> Joep

Can't remember right now, I must remake the hardware setup to see...
-------------------

Ok, I did it again and is working. At first cycle, temp is around 80
degree Celsius but then is displaying the real temperature 21.8C in my
room right now.
I think I wanted to see how low can be the delay after a conversion...
otherwise I can't remember...

The sensor is very responsive when I touch it. The program is the one
from my page:
http://sites.google.com/site/funlw65/tutorials/jal-projects/reading-temperature-and-sensor-id
The boards are the ones from the middle image.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to