It worked with that 4ms delay only. Then I removed It and I added a
750ms delay. It is working also without delay, but at first cycles you
get a wrong temperature - then is ok.
20.8gr.C now in my room :) - no delay.

Vasi

On Jan 15, 1:45 am, Joep Suijs <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Vasi,
>
> 2011/1/14 funlw65(Vasi) <[email protected]>:
>
> > The delay from convert function...
>
> > Well, you can rework the function and, depending on the resolution
> > (9,10,11,12), you can set the required delay(as in the table from the
> > datasheet), saving the user in taking care about delay....
>
> This is an option. Downside is the pic will be busy for up to 750ms,
> while it could do other work since the sensor is doing the conversion
> on its own. Same as eeprom lib. Such buildin delays are give simpler
> examples, but often limit use of the lib in real-world applications.
> I'll probably supply two different procedures, one with and one
> without the delay.
>
> Joep
>
> ps  I am still curious what value worked for you in your test last
> night though ;)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to