Hey Joep

That was indeed no code from JALlib. That was in fact the ASM code I
made to test the ADC functionality (I was already thinking that it was
a hardware problem!).
But it seems that it wasn't a hardware problem.

So the only thing I could think of is that it is a problem with the
library...

I'm just using the example library, with adc_read_low_res(0) sent to
portb as output. (and in another program to usb).
Both of them show the strange behaviour I explaned previously.

For the moment (testing purposes), I just want an 8 bit output. But
the library does something really strange with it!

ps: this is the example 
http://code.google.com/p/jallib/source/browse/branches/jallib-0.6.0/sample/18f4550_adc.jal

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to