So I'm still having the same problem with the ADC...

I've had a look at all the ADC settings you have in jal:
const ADC_hardware_Nchan      = 2         ;number of selected channels
const ADC_hardware_NVref      = 0         ;number of external
references
const ADC_hardware_Rsource    = 10_000    ;maximum source resistance
const ADC_hardware_high_resolution = true ;true = high resolution = 10
bits

And that's about it.

And then there are 2 functions:

    * adc_read(byte in adc_chan) return word

      Does an AD conversion on the selected channel
      returns the result as a 10-bits word
      It doesn't matter if ADC is set to low or high resolution

    * adc_read_low_res(byte in adc_chan) return byte

      Returns Low Resolution ADC-value as the RESULT
      It doesn't matter if ADC is set to low or high resolution

But both state that it doesn't matter what the resolution is set to...
So what does that setting do??

I tried reading the compiled ASM file in MPLAB and simulating it, but
it really is too complicated to see what's going on.

Isn't there anybody else that has problems with the library? I think
AD conversions is kind of elementary, so why doesn't this work? And
how to debug it??

Toon

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to