I've been talking with him in with email, he got it working but I'm
not sure what the issue was. Possibly a power or circuit issue.

Matt

On Jan 23, 6:01 pm, "Serdar K." <[email protected]> wrote:
> Maybe it is related to a possible firewall ?
> Especially on WinXP?
>
> 2011/1/19 kbaser <[email protected]>
>
>
>
> > > change network_set_remote_ip(192,168,1,1) to
> > > network_set_remote_ip(192,168,1,11).
>
> > I changed and compiled but there is no effect on ping.
> > Also please note that after recent compilings  I can not see ip and
> > mac address of PIC in the arp list even I attempt ping. It was listing
> > an hour ago :(
>
> > Kutsal
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "jallib" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]>
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
> --
> *Serdar KIZILTOPRAK
> Intelligence **Technology Systems
> [email protected]http://www.its3k.com
> +90(216) 518 15 00*
>  **
>
>                                                     <#>
> <#>
> <#>        <#>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to