>Now I can remember... It's not coded like the others, it's as though it's 90° 
>rotated in your encoding. So, this is about FONT_BIT_DIRECTION, isn't ? How do 
>you print it ?

I'm sorry... ;-) But to rotate fonts I would suggest using assembler. There are 
PIC-specific asm instructions that can be nicely used to rotate a bit field by 
90°. I'm sure it would be a great lot less efficient if it's implemented in JAL.

Even in ASM it's not easy and will take some code bytes and some instruction 
cycles, but I think it's better than wasting a whole lot of code bytes by 
storing a font with unnecessaryly unused bits.

Greets,
Kiste


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to